- What are the hours of operation?
- What time does the line start forming?
- How long is the wait in line?
- How long does it take to go through the haunted house?
- If I get there at 10pm and I bought a ticket for both haunted houses,
will the NETHERWORLD close before I get a chance to see both shows?
- Can I make a reservation?
- What are the prices for the different haunted houses?
- Does NETHERWORLD offer group rates?
- Does Netherworld accept credit cards?
- Do you take American Express?
- Can I buy tickets in advance?
- If I buy tickets online, do I have to use them the same day?
- I just bought my ticket online…do
I still have to wait in line when I get to the Haunted House?
- Is there a way to avoid waiting in line?
- What is a SpeedPass and how do I get one?
- Are the monsters allowed to touch you?
- Are there any age restrictions?
- Where can I find coupons?
- When are coupons valid?
- Is NETHERWORLD wheelchair accessible?
- Is there a lot of smoke in the haunted house?
- Are there strobe lights?
- Can I go in if I’m pregnant?
- Is the 3D a movie?
- Is it a ride?
- Is it dark?
- Is it a maze? Can I get lost?
- Can I wear my Halloween costume when I visit?
- Are your attractions open if it rains?
- Once we’ve used our ticket can we go through again with the same
- Are there any motels/hotels close to NETHERWORLD and are there any special rates?
- Do your attractions have security?
- Can we be thrown out of the park for any reason?
- Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
- Is smoking allowed?
- Can we take flash photos of your haunted houses?
- What can’t we bring with us inside your haunted houses?
- Do you sell beverages and souvenirs at your attractions?
- Are the attractions the same this year?
- Is this the haunted house where there are 13 floors and when you
get to the top you get your money back?
- Can we win free tickets?
- How can I find haunted houses in Atlanta or in other cities and
- Do you recommend any other haunted websites?
- I want to do a story on the attractions; how do I?
- How old do you have to be to work at Netherworld?
- What exactly are Military Appreciation Nights?
- Any other questions?
- And the #1 most often asked question…Is
September 26th & 27th Netherworld will be open from 7pm until 11pm.
October 3rd through 31st
On Sundays through Thursdays Netherworld will be open from 7:30pm until 10:30pm.
On Fridays & Saturdays we will be open from 7pm until midnight.
Nov. 1st we will be open 7 PM until Midnight, Nov 2nd we will be open 7:30pm till 10:30pm, November 7th and 8th We will be open from 7pm until 11pm.
In general, we try to keep the wait time to under 30 minutes. However, on the last 2 weekends in October and on Halloween the lines will be much longer. Buy your tickets online to avoid the box office line and try to come earlier in October or on a weeknight if you would like to avoid the longer lines!
That depends on many factors. First you must buy your tickets, then wait to enter the haunts. Once you enter, you go through at your own pace so the length of the experience varies from group to group. The main haunt, SEASON OF THE WITCH, is the longest. To walk through both haunts might take an hour, plus time in lines. The lines get longer the closer it gets to Halloween. You may encounter wandering creatures the moment you leave your car, so be on your guard!
No. NETHERWORLD is first come, first served. However, you can avoid the line with a Speedpass.
You have two ticket options. You can see the main haunt, SEASON OF THE WITCH for $22 per person ($25 on Fridays & Saturdays). For $28 per person ($35 on Fridays & Saturdays), you visit both SEASON OF THE WITCH and SPLICED.
Yes, for details on group sales please visit http://fearworld.com/wordpress/group-sales/
You may purchase tickets online through Enta Ticketing.
There are two types of tickets. One type is valid on Fridays or Saturdays. The second type is only valid any day Sunday through Thursday. For example, if you buy an online ticket for a Monday, you may not use it on Friday or Saturday instead.
You are able to skip the often lengthy box office line and go straight to the line to enter the haunted house. After you buy a ticket online, you will receive an email with a ticket to print. You must have this printout with a barcode on it with you or be able to show the barcode on your smart phone to the staff at the entrance.
On select nights, we will have a limited number of Speedpass tickets available through Enta Ticketing. For $50 per person you will receive a Speedpass ticket valid for both haunted houses which will allow you to enter a Speedpass line at both of the haunted houses.
SpeedPasses give you rapid access to both haunted houses on peak nights of operation! Once you have your SpeedPass ticket you can go straight to the special SpeedPass Entrance.
SpeedPasses are $50 each and include admission to both haunted houses; there are a limited number available for each of the following dates only:
- Friday October 3rd
- Saturday October 4th
- Friday October 10th
- Saturday October 11th
- Friday October 17th
- Saturday October 18th
- Friday October 24th
- Saturday October 25th
- Friday October 31st (Halloween)
NOTE: There is a chance that you may also have the opportunity to purchase SpeedPasses at the Netherworld box office, but please be aware that there are only a very limited number available per night. If the total number of allotted SpeedPasses for a given night sells out online you will not be able to purchase one at the box office for that night.
NETHERWORLD is recommended for adults and teens, but younger kids may come if parents choose to bring them. Carrying babies though is NOT recommended. There are no special prices for children and no refunds if anyone decides not to finish the haunt. There are many emergency exits throughout each attraction in case anyone gets too scared to continue. SPLICED is a more gory haunted house.
Coupons are available at all Atlanta area Subway locations and in Creative Loafing.
You can also join the Netherworld Mailing List to receive discounts and special offers via email.
There are several types of coupons. Read them carefully to see what days they can be used.
Yes, but in the dark areas of SPLICED, staff assistance will make navigation easier.
Yes! Our haunted houses are inside. The areas for the box office line and the line to enter SPLICED are outside, but on rainy nights we use tents in those areas. Part of the line to enter SEASON OF THE WITCH is now indoors and features our new museum and expanded gift shop. You will have to walk from the box office to SEASON OF THE WITCH though areas without rain protection.
Yes, there are few hotels in close proximity to NETHERWORLD (including a Drury Hotel and Best Western) but the Marriott Courtyard has offered visitors to NETHERWORLD a special discount of only $62 a night. A very nice place to stay, the Courtyard is about 1 mile (door to door) from the haunt and the $62 rate is a substantial savings over normal rates (especially weekday rates). To get this special rate click here. If you prefer, you can also call 770-242-7172 or 1-800-321-2211 and ask for the “NETHERWORLD rate” at Courtyard Norcross/I-85.
Yes. NETHERWORLD uses Gwinnett County Police Officers for our security team. We seldom, if ever, have a problem that actually requires security but we have it just in case.
Yes. We do not allow foul language, pushing, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, alcohol, etc. We have a list of rules just like anyone else that must be adhered to for your own safety.
NO photography of any sort is not allowed in the haunts. Haunted houses are dark and people’s eyes (especially the actors) adjust to the low light. When you flash your camera you’re not only ruining other customers’ experience but you’re hurting the actors’ eyes. Also, the fog used inside the attractions ruins flash photography.
Yes. This year we have a new, expanded gift shop located on the upper level near the entrance to THE SEASON OF THE WITCH. We sell water, soda, and Zombie Rampage Energy Drink. We also offer souvenir t-shirts, coffee mugs, shot glasses, NETHERWORLD soundtrack CDs, vampire fangs and other fun things.
Go to findhauntedhouses.com
For media inquiries:
Tara Murphy, President
360 Media, Inc.
PO Box 725188
Atlanta, GA 31139
You must be at least 18 years old to work at Netherworld. Click here for more info.
We have designated our opening weekend as Military Appreciation Nights at Netherworld so those who have served/are serving our country can enjoy a good safe fright at a real nice price. Military personnel can get free tickets for opening weekend through the Veteran Tickets Foundation, please visit www.VetTix.org for more information. If/when all of the tickets allotted to the Veteran Tickets Foundation are distributed, anyone with a military ID will still be able to purchase a combo ticket at the box office on opening weekend (September 26 & 27 in 2014) for 50% Off the regular price. That’s admission to both SEASON OF THE WITCH & SPLICED for just $14 (regularly $28). Only one discount per military ID please.
Please email us at email@example.com